Alay Naturals Store
Sesame seed Oil
(Smoke point 180ºC)
Sesame seed oil is sourced from farms in the hinterland of Maharashtra.
- Suitable for Asian and stir fry style cuisine.
- Easily absorbed by skin hence great massage oil that strengthens bones.
- Ayurveda mentions its role in calming the nervous system.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Used in oil pulling to maintain oral health.
About the technique:
The oil is extracted using traditional wood at low rpm to keep temperature below 35ºC . It is natural and chemical free. Some oilseed particles may settle at the bottom of the bottle as the oil is not refined, only sieved through a thin filter. Antioxidants and cell membrane soluble bioactive compounds are left intact. The process requires minimum energy input and only churns out oil and organic cake as the byproduct.